It's no secret, we love eMeals over here. For almost a year now, we've been using the Clean Eating Plan, and have really loved it.
After trying this Beef and Spinach Bake recipe, it was one of the ones I stashed away for another time because it's packed with spinach and hello, my 3-year-old ate it and loved it! Amazing! I made it again this past week, and I knew I had to share it here because it really is so good.
Try it. I bet you'll agree. Promise. Thanks, eMeals.
1.5 lbs. ground chuck
1/2 c. chopped onion
2 large eggs, beaten
1 tsp garlic powder
1 (4 oz) can mushroom pieces, drained (left this out)
1 (10 oz) package chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees; coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Cook beef and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink and onion is tender.
3. Drain liquid from skillet, and season beef with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Whisk together eggs and garlic powder.
5. Add mushrooms, spinach, egg mixture, and Parmesan cheese to skillet.
6. Mix well, and add to prepared baking dish.
7. Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes.