*Post title has nothing to do with this post. Except maybe it does, because it's pretty random. The title and the post. Sorry, not sorry.
- I had an Ethan-free weekend...mostly. Jarrod's parents kept Ethan Saturday afternoon into this morning, and after church today, my mom and dad took Ethan home to swim in their pool and hang. Gabe and I ate almost an entirely large pizza ourselves in the 24-hour timeframe, played outside, read books, and watched lots of "Choo-choo!"
- Last night, I hit "place order" on a Young Living Essential Oil starter kit. Eep. I wouldn't hate it if you wanted to order through me. Just saying. Contact me if you're interested.
- Less than two weeks until wedding season starts for me. I'm pumped.
- I made these chicken nuggets tonight. They were pretty good, and I intend to make them again.
- See that headband up there in the photo where my child is smacking my face? I bought it (and some others) at Charming Charlie this past week. Some friends and I went out to dinner, then there. It was my first time. To say I was overwhelmed is an understatement. I wanted it all.
- I've been taking Biotin since January when my stylist recommended it, and I skipped out on it all but one day this past week. My nails are brittle and breaking all of the sudden, and I know that's why. My hair and nails grow quicker when I take it daily. Tip for anyone trying to grow their nails or hair. I know this isn't anything new. Just saying. It works for me.
- I bought the new bareMinerals bareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation. The coverage is quite good, but I'm not sure I love the serum part of it. I don't know. My forehead tends to be a weird oily/dry combo, and it cakes and looks weird, even when I blend it. I'm still using it, but not sure I will buy again.
- We now have the most basic cable plan, got rid of our landline phone, and downgraded our internet. I win, Comcast. I win. (We also purchased Amazon Fire TV, which comes Tuesday or Wednesday. Anyone have it? Thoughts? We have Netflix and an Amazon Prime account, so, I'm thinking it'll be really good.)