"Joy to the world..."
Okay, I won't do that. Not yet. It's only September.
Today, I want to talk about JOY! ...as in, Joy essential oil.
From Young Living: Joy is a luxuriously exotic blend with uplifting overtones that creates magnetic energy and brings joy to the heart. When worn as cologne or perfume, Joy exudes and alluring and irresistible fragrance that inspires romance and togetherness. When diffused, it can be refreshing and uplifting.
Joy was one of the first oils I used upon receiving my Premium Starter Kit (Yes, it comes in the kit!), diffusing it with peppermint. I love the fragrance!
So, how can you use Joy?
- A few drops on a wet wash cloth and added to your washing machine gives your laundry a nice, fresh scent.
- Add 2-4 drops to bath salts for a relaxing bath. Joy aids in helping you sleep better.
- You can apply Joy to your brain vita flex points to stimulate feelings of happiness.
- Having menstrual cramps? 1-2 drops on the lower abdomen might help.
- Libido? (Hey, now.) Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times a day to help the mood.
To purchase Young Living Joy Essential Oil, or to learn even more about it, visit this link. Become a wholesale member with my sponsor ID, 1954589, and receive 24% off this and future orders.