1. Copy the HTML code up there ^ and paste the Fab Friday button in a new post. Links will be moderated, so, please make sure your button is up and your post is up before you add your link below. Thanks for understanding!
2. Type out your fab things that happened this week, this last month, today, two minutes ago, just fab things you want to highlight! The purpose is to remember the positive things of your past week (or lately).
3. Come back to this post and link up at the bottom so that others can come see what you have going on.
4. Visit others who've linked up to see what their fab things are!
5. Come back next week and start again! :)
- - -
Today I want to talk about these fab things...
- Tonight is our last night sleeping in this house. Tomorrow is moving out day! (We are moving in with my parents until settlement on the new house takes place, assuming all continues to go well.)
- A Gabe date was set this past Monday, but I did mention that already. Just have to say it again. So nice knowing when he's coming...assuming he doesn't surprise us, of course.
- I am so limited on what I can do, physically, with moving, and while most people would say, "Duh, you're pregnant," it's irritating to me. I want to be able to pack up boxes and do things, and I can't. That's not fab. What is fab is having friends and family helping! One day this week, my friend Whitney came and packed up our kitchen. Yesterday, when a new (big) issue slapped us in the face, my mom and dad had Ethan for a few hours while we sorted things out. During inspections the other day, my mother-in-law stayed with him for a couple of hours. I am so appreciative of the help we receive from such selfless people!
- Yesterday was the most stressful day yet. I had every intention to simply do our laundry...all of it, so that we could pack it...all day. Instead, I got news about things with our taxes that needed to be fixed because our mortgage application couldn't be submitted, if they weren't. Which meant trying to fix taxes all day (literally...2 loads of laundry were completed, but I did nothing but tax things from about 9am-7pm). And when I wanted to print documents, my printer was out of ink. At 6:00 last night, while we were supposed to be having, I don't know, maybe dinner alone, while my parents kept Ethan, instead...we were at H&R Block, dishing out another $100. HOWEVER...Jarrod hasn't stopped telling me, lately, how much he appreciates all I'm doing (even as we left H&R Block and I was sobbing)...and he came home from work with those pretties up. :) So...that's fab. Silver lining, folks...silver lining.
- Warm bubble baths with epsom salt and lavender. Thank you, Jesus, amen.
- As of Wednesday, I will officially NO LONGER HAVE THESE NEIGHBORS. The man across the street who revs his car engine and blasts his bass-y music at 4am...the people next door who have many parties, who we have asked and called the cops on 10 times because of their non-stop music...the people we are attached to whose dogs, as of late, bark NON-STOP at 7am, causing me to wake up and stay up for the day, even when E thinks it's fun to sleep in until after 8. If that (no more neighbors like this) isn't the most fab thing ever, I don't know what is! :)
- Just two weeks until the new spring/summer Scentsy catalog launches. Woop!
I genuinely cannot think of anything but this house thing and Gabe coming soon, so, I'll stop pretending. ;) Tell me what's fab in your world!
Your turn! What's FAB in your world lately?