1. Copy the HTML code up there ^ and paste the Fab Friday button in a new post. Links will be moderated, so, please make sure your button is up and your post is up before you add your link below. Thanks for understanding!
2. Type out your fab things that happened this week, this last month, today, two minutes ago, just fab things you want to highlight! The purpose is to remember the positive things of your past week (or lately).
3. Come back to this post and link up at the bottom so that others can come see what you have going on.
4. Visit others who've linked up to see what their fab things are!
5. Come back next week and start again! :)
- - -
Today I want to talk about these fab things...
- WE ARE HOMELESS! Bahaha. Who shouts that proudly from the rooftops? We do! Settlement on Wednesday was postponed to yesterday, so, we had closing yesterday afternoon, and we are officially mortgage-free!
- We are going to see a few houses tonight. Looking forward to house hunting.
- Seeing all of the Easter stuff advertised in stores is fab because Gabe will be here just a few days before Easter...so, it means it's THAT SOON. (Not that I didn't already know that, of course. I mean, who's keeping track?)
- These recent pins:
Your turn! What's FAB in your world lately?