1. Copy the HTML code up there ^ and paste the Fab Friday button in a new post. Links will be moderated, so, please make sure your button is up and your post is up before you add your link below. Thanks for understanding!
2. Type out your fab things that happened this week, this last month, today, two minutes ago, just fab things you want to highlight! The purpose is to remember the positive things of your past week (or lately).
3. Come back to this post and link up at the bottom so that others can come see what you have going on.
4. Visit others who've linked up to see what their fab things are!
5. Come back next week and start again! :)
- - -
Today I want to talk about these fab things...
- We are going to visit 3 apartment complexes today. Yes, apartments. On Wednesday, we placed an offer on a house, and the seller basically laughed. Didn't even counter-offer. We placed a 2nd offer yesterday, and are expecting to hear something today, but aren't hopeful. We are so grateful my parents are letting us stay here, but we want to be in our own space when Gabe arrives. Space, in general...living out of boxes, mostly...me having a c-section and not having my bed here, having to go up steps to shower/use the kitchen/leave the house, things like that. 1 of the 3 complexes we lived in before and LOVED, and all 3 have immediate availability, so, hoping we can get a reasonably-priced, temporary place. It's not ALL fab, but it'll be nice to have our own place to bring Gabe home to, and take our time and not rush into any old house.
- Um...I'm having THIS baby THIS MONTH. Oh my word.
- My birthday is tomorrow. I've been on this planet one day shy of 27 years. :)
- SPRING IS ALMOST HERE. Seriously, this makes me so giddy. This is the point of the year where I am o-v-e-r winter. Bring on the open windows, please!
- The spring/summer Scentsy catalog launched TODAY. Check out all of the new warmers and scents...and Buddies, too! So stinking excited about this catalog.
Your turn! What's FAB in your world lately?